Typewriter Love!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Finally it's finished!  It's taken me many a night finishing this little gem, I just love it!  I won't lie, the reason it's taken so long is because I kept getting distracted with other quilts or random projects.  I'm crushing on an Amy Butler Weekender bag at the moment and I really want to make it, but I keep pushing it to the back of my mind...I think the monster needs to be released!   I'll get some more pictures up ASATS (As soon as there's sun) it's hard to come by in Eugene in May.



There's a little bit of everything in this quilt, but the color inspiration is the Melody Miller Ruby Star Shining Typewriters.

As for the quilting, I just did random lines straight through the length of the quilt going all different directions, simplicity was the theme.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Cotton Salon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger